Bird Watching Tour
- 2 hours of tour on our comfortable and secure boats, ideal for wildlife observation.
- Knowledgeable and local Bilingual Guide
- Water and Coffee in our Restaurant.
- Bird List
- Transportation (Optional)
- Lunch (Optional)
The region of the Tárcoles basin and the adjacent Carara National Park is one of the very best areas for birding in Costa Rica. It first became popular because of the abundant Red Macaws, but the regions offer many more rare species, including the Mangrove Hummingbird. Also, the population of birds is rich and abundant, making great photography easy and possible almost every day.
The river has over 60 species of birds and is the best place to see the beautiful Scarlet Macaw and other amazing birds like Boat Billed Heron, Egrets, Terns, Kind Fishers, Guns and much more
It is a very special tour for people who like bird photography and landscapes.
We offer tours with departures at 06:00 am- 08:00 am – 04:00 pm.
What to bring:
- Comfortable Clothes.
- Sun Block.
- Insect Repellant.
- Hiking or Athletic Shoes.
- Raingear (Raincoat or a Poncho).
- Bathing Suit.